Assistant supply chain purchase department (m/v)Back to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 13.000 people.
The mission of the supply chain purchase department is to be the most helpful, innovative and cost-effective Rolling Equipment Department on the planet, providing high-performance material handling equipment.
As an administrative employee you start in our purchasing team of 9 people and you give support to the team rolling equipment. Over time, you assume more responsibilities in the purchase process.
• You are responsible for the daily management of the administrative flow of the worldwide fleet
• You ensure that all information from and / or to the suppliers is handled within the agreed period.
• Your contribution to an optimal operation in the administrative field is an important part of the job.
• You go for a smooth cooperation with the other departments and offer them the necessary support.
• You analyze data about the use of the fleet
• You report to the team leader Rolling equipment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience
- You have an eye for detail. You are administratively strong and precise, as well as a driven person with the ability to work proactively, analytically and solution-oriented.
- Good knowledge of MS Office. (Excel, Outlook, Word ...)
- Problem-solving thinking
- Good written and verbal communication in Dutch and English (French is a plus)
- In-house and external training to support growth of your skills and talent
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture
- A job with responsibility and lots of variety
- An attractive salary package