Business Functional Finance analystBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 13.000 people.
Our Business Units Petrochemicals, Specialty Chemicals, Warehousing & Commodities and Food & Feed offer total solutions based on integrated logistics and engineering. Since we are migrating towards our new global finance and procurement solution in Oracle we are looking for a Business/Functional analyst with specialization in Finance to extend our team located in the harbor of Antwerp (Belgium).
Captures, validate and describe business procedures, including key performance indicators (KPIs), requirements and make recommendations for changes.
Capture business requirements ,Build Business models and Domain models.
Document AS-IS and TO-BE situations, Designs and document the formal workflows/template and Capture functional and non-functional requirements, Write user stories with acceptance criteria.
Analyze and design reports for the business, Functional designs for the integrations and Identify business changes, Communicate progress to the Business users.
Write and execute functional testcases, designs and execute System integration tests, Design and execute End-to End testings, Facilitate UAT executions + Prepare Test Data and Support of applications in production (maintenance mode)
- Education: Bachelor or Master degree, or similar by experience
- Knowledge of accountancy
- Knowledge of international accounting standards (IFRS)
- Affinity with IT and more specific with ERP-applications
- Experience with Oracle Fusion and/or Oracle Netsuite
- Experience with Financial reporting tools (e.g. SAP BPC)
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- Hands on, very good communication and relations skills.
- Flexible, involved, organized, self-motivated.
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture
- A job with high responsibility and lots of variety
- An attractive salary package