Competence Lead TestingBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 40 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 18.000 people.
Our Business Units Petrochemicals, Specialty Chemicals, Warehousing & Commodities and Food & Feed offer total solutions based on integrated logistics and engineering. To support these fast-growing businesses, Katoen Natie is looking for a Competence Lead Testing.
As a competence lead you are part of the central test team. Your role is to propagate the testing strategy to the different Business Units and help implementing the defined testing roadmap. For this role we’re looking for someone with senior level testing experience and with profound technical skills. Besides Technical skills good communication skills is a must.
- R&D -for the chosen test roadmap.
- Leading the design, development, and implementation of our test solutions.
- Conduct peer reviews and provide technical leadership to Test Engineers
- Develop test plans & test procedures to meet testing needs.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to define requirements and specification for testing.
- Aid with defining test and evaluation strategy and developing & implementing test processes and best practices.
- Advocate QA expertise within the organization and drive the creation of automated testing suites.
- Continuous development of expertise in the area of testing
- Sharing test knowledge through documentation, workshops, lunch&learn sessions.
- Participate partly in projects to keep in touch with project activities.
What is expected of you:
- Bachelor’s degree or same in experience
- Selenium (C#)
- Azure Devops
- Basic knowledge of security concepts like OAuth2 and OpenID
- Web frontends and APIs (React/.NET)
- BC – Oracle (plus)
- Solid understanding of best practices such as TDD, BDD, CI/CD and the test pyramid
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture
- New team and strategy within a vast company with lots of possibilities of growth
- A job with high responsibility and lots of variety
- An attractive salary package