DevSecOps EngineerBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 40 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 18.000 people.
Our Business Units Petrochemicals, Specialty Chemicals, Warehousing & Commodities and Food & Feed offer total solutions based on integrated logistics and engineering. To support these fast growing businesses, Katoen Natie is looking for a DevSecOps Engineer.
- Co-responsible for maintaining the Azure DevOps platform.
- Support Azure DevOps users with functional and technical questions about Azure DevOps.
- Maintaining the build and release infrastructure.
- Develop and integrate new features in the CI/CD pipeline.
- Write and maintain complex custom PowerShell scripts.
- Provide best practices, standards and documentation.
- Bachelor or Master degree, or similar by experience
- 2-3 years working experience as a developer
- 1-3 years working experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience in: Azure DevOps or similar tools // PowerShell // .NET // Containerization // IIS
- Knowledge of: Branching strategies // CI/CD, Scrum // Agile // Containerization
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English
- Hands on, very good communication
- Flexible, organized and self-motivated
- You are a true team player. Great achievements are always the result of a great collaboration
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture
- A job with high responsibility and lots of variety
- An attractive salary package