Senior Customs DeclarantBack to overview
Senior Customs Declarant
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie active in 40 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 18.000 people.
Our Katoen Natie’s “Corporate Customs Department” is located in the centre of Antwerp (Belgium), and is looking for a Senior Customs Declarant.
- Handle import & export documents and several certificates.
- Communication with various departments within the company.
- Knowledge of customs legislation, import- and export documents – certificates – licenses in the context of the declaration process.
- Knowledge of the AEO concept.
- Knowledge of Customs admin in the Netherlands is a plus.
- A good knowledge of a correct calculation of Customs value and Statistic value is necessary.
- Specific knowledge's, like excise duties procedures, sensitive goods, ‘FAVV’ obligations is a plus.
- Ability to contact the PLDA/NCTS Helpdesk and follow up the instructions in the case of issues.
- Hands on mentality, good communication and relations skills.
- Willingness to learn and to keep professional knowledge up-to-date, to participate in the internal "continuous improvement" projects.
- ICT minded & good knowledge of MS Office.
- Good written and verbal communication in Dutch and English.
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture.
- A job with high responsibility and lots of variety.
- An attractive salary package and career opportunities.
Jannes Van Welden - Director
Email CV + Application Letter with subject “Senior Customs Declarant”