Senior Test CoordinatorBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 40 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 18.000 people.
Our Business Units Petrochemicals, Specialty Chemicals, Warehousing & Commodities and Food & Feed offer total solutions based on integrated logistics and engineering. To support our expansion in South America, Katoen Natie is looking for a Senior Test Coordinator.
- Define the test strategy for a Migration project from a custom build software solution on top of Navision towards a SaaS solution called Navis.
- You are responsible for the E2E scope and test coverage of the features, both functional and non-functional tests (including integration, regression, usability, performance, security).
- Develop test plans & test procedures to meet testing needs.
- Assist in determining the methodology, processes for conducting the tests in collaboration with the Test Team Lead and Test Competence lead.
- Regular reporting on test progress (status, coverage, defects, …) and follow up of defects.
- Analyze the risks, any delays in delivery or execution of the different test types and their impact (unavailability of systems, environments, missing test data, applications, versions, …) in close cooperation with the development team, project management and the external software supplier and take the necessary actions to mitigate these risks.
- Education: Bachelor or Master degree, or similar by experience
- Technical knowledge:
- Knowledge of test techniques, test types, different test levels
- The principles of functional and non-functional testing as well as structured and risk-based testing
- Knowledge of software development methods and life cycle management
- Proven work experience in an agile context
- Experience in large scale migration projects
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of ERP systems is a plus
- Knowledge of Navis is a plus.
- Soft skills
- You have strong problem-solving capabilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Mature, flexible, involved, organized, self-motivated.
- Language skills
- Fluently in English
- Knowledge of Spanish is a big plus
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- Additional requirements:
- Willing to travel frequently to Uruguay
- Willing to work in working regime from 12pm to 8pm
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture
- A job with responsibility and lots of variety
- An attractive salary package