SharePoint/Office 365 DeveloperBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 40 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 18.000 people.
Our Business Units Petrochemicals, Specialty Chemicals, Warehousing & Commodities and Food & Feed offer total solutions based on integrated logistics and engineering. To support these fast growing businesses, Katoen Natie is looking for a SharePoint/Office 365 developer.
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs.
- Perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, Debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite.
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, code comments and clear code.
- Offers support both for software maintenance and SharePoint/Office 365 components.
- Education: Bachelor or Master degree, or similar by experience.
- Knowledge of SharePoint Online, Office 365 components (PowerAutomate, PowerApps, Forms)
- Experience in developing solutions using SPFx, React, TypeScript
- Knowledge of .NET
- Knowledge of AzureFunctions, PowerShell
- Experience in software implementation
- Good knowledge of English
- Hands on, very good communication and relations skills
- Flexible, involved, organized, self-motivated
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture
- A job with high responsibility and lots of variety
- An attractive salary package