Team Lead CustomsBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 13.000 people.
Our Katoen Natie’s “Corporate Customs Department” has a staff of approximately 40 people, and is located in the center of Antwerp (Belgium), and is looking for a Team Lead Customs.
- Lead the team of customs declarants.
- Advise and assist in the field of various customs related topics and projects.
- Make sure the team provides customs documents correctly and in time to customs in accordance with the company procedures.
- Guarantee the correctness of the customs documents in accordance with the most recent regulations.
- Communication with various departments within the company.
- Bachelor level
- Management experience
- Experience as Customs Declarant
- Good knowledge of the latest customs regulations
- Knowledge of preparing customs documents
- Hands on mentality, good communication and relations skills
- Knowledge of PLDA/NCTS
- Good written and verbal communication in Dutch and English
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture.
- A job with high responsibility and lots of variety.
- An attractive salary package.