Test Automation EngineerBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 40 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 18.000 people.
Our Business Units Petrochemicals, Specialty Chemicals, Warehousing & Commodities and Food & Feed offer total solutions based on integrated logistics and engineering. To support these fast-growing businesses, Katoen Natie is looking for a Test Automation Engineer.
- Review of available documentation (Domain Model, Capability, BPMN 2…) as a source to develop test cases
- Developing test plans & test procedures to meet testing needs
- Manual Testing
- Test Automation (UI + API) of smoke and E2E testing
- As part of a Central Test Team you will be working on different projects where you will work in Agile teams.
- Education: Bachelor or Master degree, or similar by experience
- Manual Testing
- Integration testing
- UI testing
- Test Automation
- Performance testing
- Load testing
- Selenium (C#)
- Soap UI
- Azure Devops
- Basic knowledge of security concepts like OAuth2 and OpenID
- Web frontends and APIs (React/.NET)
- Oracle (plus)
- Experience in software implementation
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- Hands on, very good communication and relations skills.
- Flexible, involved, organized, self-motivated.
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture
- A job with responsibility and lots of variety
- An attractive salary package