Welcome to HeliFort De Perel
The heliport is situated in the middle of the port of Antwerp on the leftbank. It is easily accessible via road (R2) and via the river Scheldt (De Waterbus) which offers visitors easy liaison to the Netherlands, Ghent and the citycenter of Antwerp.
The location in the port provides not only much advantages for business like seminar-and meetingfacilities but also for leasure activities in the direct vicinity such as restaurants, golfcourse and museums.
The heliport is built on the remnants of an old fort that dates back to the 16th century and was demolished for the expansion of the port in the 1960’s. Find out more about Fort De Perel and the fortifications of Antwerp
Pilot Info Heliport
- ICAO identifier EBHF
- Coordinates: 511608N0041745E
- Dimensions: 24 mtr diameter
- Slope: < 2 %
- MTOW : 15.000 kg
- Fuel available: AVGAS & JET-A1
- Parking: 3 to 5 in hangar – 5 to 8 outside
- Surface: CONC
- Opening hours: 24H (PPR)
- PPR by telephone / email: +32 3 570.43.39 / Helifort.Deperel@Katoennatie.com
- Freq: no radio
- AIP DATA: https://ops.skeyes.be/html/belgocontrol_static/eaip/eAIP_Main/html/index-en-GB.html
- Payments: by invoice
- Address: HeliFort De Perel, Kaai 1548, Ketenislaan 1, 9130 Kallo
We can offer all kind of helicopter services via Helimo NV – http://helimo.be
We can find you the best solution if you are looking for:
- Pleasure flights
- Sightseeing flights
- Aerial work (film, photography, cargo sling, inspection flight, etc.)
- VIP flights
- Training (yearly checks, type ratings, PPL(H), etc)
- Rental and sales
- Events (for family, friends or business relations)
- Outside training area (on request)
Do you wish to train student pilots without having to worry about owner permisson, noise abatement, populated areas? At 2 minutes from our facility and out of Antwerp CTR we have a grass field of 300 meters in length where you can do all the training you require without worries. The area is agricultural and free of obstacles.
- Inflight catering (on request)
We can order beverages and sandwiches for in flight catering at a nearby quality restaurant.
- Lunch on the ground (on request)
For pilots who are flying all day and looking to have a quick bite during a refueling stop we can order beverages, sandwiches, salads and pastas. The crew room is also equipped to heat own snacks.
We are in the vicinity of EBR 54 with significant drone activity.
See AIP – ENR 5 Navigation Warnings https://ops.skeyes.be/html/belgocontrol_static/eaip/eAIP_Main/html/index-en-GB.html
For the latest information, please send a consultation to this email address: Helifort.Deperel@Katoennatie.com
All prices are subject to VAT (21%).
|Taxi or shuttle-service||o/r|
|Tailor made catering||o/r|
|Meeting or seminar facilities||o/r|
|Pilot lounge and shower||o/r|
|Outside training area||o/r|
- Taxi Services (o/r)
We can arrange a taxi on request via our partner Taxi Waasland https://www.waaslandexpress.be/. They offer private and business transport as well as a reliable airport shuttle.
- Car rental (o/r)
If you want to be flexible throughout your stay you can rent a car through our facility.
- Make usage of another means of transport to the city centre of Antwerp? Book the Waterbus: https://www.dewaterbus.be/en
Events & Meetings
- Bebronna https://www.bebronna.be/
- Hof ten Damme https://www.hoftendamme.be/
- Hof Van Keulen https://www.hofvankeulen.be/
- Hotel Beveren https://www.hotelbeveren.be/en
- Golf Beveren (Kallo) https://www.golfclubbeveren.be/v8/
- Meetings & seminar facilities: at the Burcht Singelberg we have an excellent room for seminars or meeting for up to 150 persons.
For more information or requests, please fill in the Contact form.