Struggling with unloading liner containers?
Are you looking for a quality driven transloading solution, combined with food grade storage capacity?
The indoor transloading installation can repack from any type of container (20’, 30’,40’) to all types of industrial packaging sizes including bulk trucks. The transloading installations are equipped with controlling sieves, lump breaking device and magnets.
Where to use?
- Import flows: liner container transloading into silo trucks and delivery to your clients or your factories
- Outbound/Export flows: pick up bulk product at your factories, repack into small bags or big bags, storage, delivery to your customer by road or sea
We are here for you!
Focus on product quality and food safety
Sugar, rice, flower, starch, potato flakes, phosphates, sweetener derivatives, …
- FSSC22000 / FCA (GMP+) / HACCP
- Full product traceability per bulk container (no silo buffer)
- CCP: Magnet / Sieve
- Sample taking
Transport and Cleaning
- Own pool of dedicated silo trucks to facilitate on-time delivery
- Inhouse silo truck cleaning
- Increase flexibility
"Our Antwerp facility is ideally located to receive oversea liner containers and repack them into silo trucks to deliver to your factories."
Yannick LembrechtsCommercial Manager Katoen Natie Food & Feed
Would you like to talk with an expert? Please fill in the form. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.