Mobile Competence LeadBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 40 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 18.000 people.
Our Business Units Petrochemicals, Specialty Chemicals, Warehousing & Commodities and Food & Feed offer total solutions based on integrated logistics and engineering. To support these fast growing businesses, Katoen Natie is looking for a Mobile Competence Lead for its sites in the harbor of Antwerp (Belgium).
Captures, validate and describes technical vision, governance and strategy surrounding mobile development, including supporting and assisting the development teams. Capture guidelines and define implementation boundaries. Document AS-IS and TO-BE situations, Designs and document the formal workflows/template and Capture functional and non-functional requirements. As a Mobile Competence Lead you will be the SPOC regarding mobile technology usage and are responsible for updating and communicating with stakeholders about the technical roadmap.
- Education: Bachelor or Master degree, or similar by experience.
- Knowledge of Mobile Development (Hybdrid frameworks/ Xamarin.Android / Native Android)
- Knowledge of MAUI is a plus
- Knowledge of .NET
- Experience in software implementation
- Experience with CI/CD
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English
- Hands on, very good communication and relations skills
- Flexible, involved, organized, self-motivated
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture
- A job with high responsibility and lots of variety
- An attractive salary package