Team Lead MS Dynamics/Navision M / V / XBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector.
Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 40 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 18.000 people.
Our Business Units Petrochemicals, Specialty Chemicals, Warehousing & Commodities and Food & Feed offer total solutions based on integrated logistics and engineering.
To support these fast growing businesses, Katoen Natie is looking for a UX designer / digital product designer.
We are currently seeking a Team Lead MS Dynamics/Navision to be based out of our office close to Antwerp (Kallo).
As Team Lead, you mainly focus on the people management and use your strong agile and lean mindset to help your team to create and deliver value towards our customer. The team is self-sufficient and consists of a complementary mix of dedicated contributors from IT and Business. Your responsibility lies in the guidance and coaching of Technical Leads and Solution Developers. Together, they are building and maintaining KTN applications.
Does that sound good? Being part of the team, your key responsibilities are:
- Coach your team in alignment with our company values and best practices in agile and lean
- Inspire and motivate your teams to produce amazing results, and effectively deal with team dynamics. Adapt your approach based on their needs, sometimes as a facilitator, sometimes as a disciplinarian… Support the teams’ commitment.
- Build sustainable relationships based on mutual trust with your teams, peers, and stakeholders across the organization
- Push the team(s) towards continuous improvement.
- Inspire team members in proactively improving the collaboration with other teams
- Creating and maintaining a professional culture within the team, where individuals take ownership and are fastidious and proud of delivering excellence and quality
- Visualize the pitfalls, problems and guide/help them in resolving issues inside or across teams. Establish inter-team communication and collaboration.
- Facilitate feedback and growth culture by continuously inspiring and encouraging your team members. The better your team members become the better the value and result will be.
- Facilitate meetings and be part of the agile ceremonies
- Experiment on the processes to improve the delivery flow within the organization
- Escalate, track, and eliminate impediments and communication discrepancies. Help manage risk and dependencies.
- Help in defining complexity with good and clear estimations to ensure proper grooming before development. Assist in tracking and driving execution of value.
- You make sure the resource management within the team is well balanced in cooperation with the development manager. This is regarding holidays, interviews, trainings, conferences, and continuous evaluations.
- You obtained a higher degree in Computer Sciences, IT Engineering or similar.
- You have an agile mindset and coaching experience to bring the team to a higher level of working and quality.
- You are a natural born leader with a healthy drive forward and able to translate complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand language for the customer.
- You are motivated and lead with a professional attitude and lead by example in work ethics.
- You have experience in working within distributed working environments.
- You have personable and approachable attitude, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature and an overall passion for technology.
- You are credible, confident, and articulate, with excellent communication and presentation skills and the gravitas to deliver ideas clearly and concisely to internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- You have natural leadership skills, effective communication abilities, empathy, and a deep understanding of both the team's dynamics and the organization's goals.
- You can multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.